Congratulations! You'll have to post your new address so I can send a little gift to Sara. :)
Congratulations! We are so happy for all of you. Glad mother and baby are doing fine. Can't wait to meet her. love the Dankerts
I was born at 9:38 p.m.
Congrat's Yaklins! Sara Jane is beautiful! Love, Chad, Kendra, & Kids
Congratulations! She is beautiful. Wish you all many blessings and maybe a good nap here and there for the parents-to-be. Enjoy your new addition. Sending lots of love your way! Love,Mike, Danielle, Logen, Tristan, & Landon Yaklin
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations! You'll have to post your new address so I can send a little gift to Sara. :)
Congratulations! We are so happy for all of you. Glad mother and baby are doing fine. Can't wait to meet her. love the Dankerts
I was born at 9:38 p.m.
Congrat's Yaklins! Sara Jane is beautiful! Love, Chad, Kendra, & Kids
Congratulations! She is beautiful. Wish you all many blessings and maybe a good nap here and there for the parents-to-be. Enjoy your new addition. Sending lots of love your way!
Love,
Mike, Danielle, Logen, Tristan, & Landon Yaklin
Post a Comment