Sunday, May 3, 2009

Anxiously waiting

Now that we finally have everything in our house set up and ready for when the baby arrives, we have started the patient wait for labor to start. While I still have some concerns about final exams, we are finally at a point where we will be good to go if anything starts to happen. Our biggest concern currently is figuring out who exactly wins the Weiland baby pool given certain days of birth. It is quite the change from a week or two ago.

I have found myself being quite jumpy every time I hear any sort of noise from Laura. I keep hoping that it's a reaction to her first contraction or her water breaking, but that has not yet been the case. Laura has had trouble sleeping through the night and doing activities around the house, so I think she is finally at the point where she wants the baby out, too.

No comments: