Friday, May 8, 2009
Rumble Seats
Now that Owen is done with his final exam, he has been anxiously awaiting me going into labor. After our doctor's appointment yesterday, he was convinced that I would start last night. So, in an attempt to "help" me along with the process, he has decided to take the Honda Civic to all of our destinations. Last night as we were going over the dirt/gravel parking lot of the baseball parking lot and this morning as we were going for bagels through a construction zone, he was optimistic that would be just the "bump" I needed to put me into labor. Now, he will tell a very convincing story as to why he decided to take the Civic for each of these trips (vs. the smooth ride of the Equinox), but don't be fooled...as we were going over the bumpy terrain he asked if I was feeling any labor pains yet, so I know there was an ulterior motive. :)
Labels:
Weird ideas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He has more of his father in him than I thought.....
Post a Comment