Monday, June 26, 2017

May, June 2017

We have a bunch of new pictures and videos for you to see. Here's the link to May again, since we added a lot of stuff since the last post. Soccer, softball, Mother's day, farm trip, Memorial Day weekend, and on and on. June has been a very busy month as well. Pools, Father's Day, bicycling, and the Spartan Race.

And here are a few videos. I'll start with Will starting to ride a bike without training wheels:


Next up is Sara up to bat at one of her softball games:

Finally, Laura took a few different videos of me trying to complete obstacles in the race Saturday, and I was able to combine them into one highlight video:
(BTW, somebody took a GoPro and recorded themselves running the race, if you want to see all the obstacles that I went through)

No comments: