Monday, May 27, 2013
Memorial Day Weekend
We are having a great Memorial Day weekend here in ABQ!
Yesterday I had my final photography class. It was studio time to learn more about light and how it effects the images in the photograph. I was asked to bring a model along and Sara was thrilled that I picked her. With a little help to keep her entertained, this is my favorite picture from the shoot!
Today we had planned on putting the pool in the backyard and splashing around all afternoon, but the clouds didn't leave ABQ until 3pm, so we decided it was a better day for a hike. We packed up the kids in the car and headed for the east mountains. A short hike to the travertine falls was a perfect first hike for Will. We placed a few pictures in the May album, so be sure to take a look!
Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great picture, Laura! As were the ones that came through from Holland. It looked like you all had a great time. I can picture some of those flower field pics as giant wall canvases. I'm wondering where you took your photography class? I took one through the Tech 2 years ago and I've been looking to take another; perhaps this time through a photography store instead. Just looking for your opinion. Glad things are going well for you and your family. Judy
I took a 4-class series through the photographer we have been going to for the kids. The classes were getting to know your camera, light, kids, and studio time. It was a gift for Christmas. I enjoyed the classes, but you may want to do some research on who you take the classes from. This was the first time the photographer taught the series. She jumped around a lot which made it hard to follow at times, but did extend the class length for questions and tips.
Post a Comment