Thursday, May 16, 2013

Holland

The time has come...pictures of Holland! A few weeks ago I embarked on a 10 day trip with my mom and sisters to the Netherlands. We wanted to see the country that my mom's entire family came from...and it was beautiful! Our central location was Amsterdam, but we took various day trips to see what other gems the country had in store for us. It was a trip of a life time and I hope you enjoy the photos. I did cut the number down from the 1200 that were taken. If you want to see more, let me know and we'll plan some time to go through them. I tried to tell a bit of the story within the photo comments, so hopefully that helps! Thanks to my in-laws for helping watch the kids while I was away...they had a fantastic time!

1 comment:

Anne said...

You did a great job on this Laura! I know how tough it was to be selective with pictures when we had so many great ones to choose from! A good time was had by all! Love, Mom