Tuesday, April 14, 2009

37 Weeks Tomorrow!

We had our first doctor's appointment in 5 weeks today. I had gotten a little nervous that it was so long between appointments at this stage of my pregnancy, but things seem to be progressing right on schedule. The baby's heartbeat was in the 130s, lower than it had been at our previous appointments...apparently that is natural given I only have a few weeks left. The doctor asked if I have been feeling any contractions since our last appointment...I didn't think I had. After closer examination, it appears as if my body is preparing for child birth and I may have had a few mild Braxton Hicks contractions without knowing it. Can labor be that easy too?! :)

1 comment:

Judy Hintz said...

Yup... if I hadn't had an appt at 36 weeks and been admitted for observation I wouldn't have known I was already in labor. :) Good luck in these last few weeks and I hope you're moved into the new place before baby decides to move out!!