Thursday, February 12, 2009

Necklace Prediction

One of my co-workers has had some success in the past being able to predict the sex and number of children a person is going to have by tapping & hanging a necklace over a the person's wedding hand. Yesterday she gave it a try on me, and the results are...4 children in total, first 2 are girls, second 2 are boys. She showed more skeptical co-workers today at lunch and the results were the same. Another co-worker wanted to give it a try and see if it would yield the same results, and the necklace continued to say 4 children, first 2 being girls, second 2 being boys. So, if the necklace is right, we will be welcoming a daughter to our family in just a few short months!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura and Owen will have 4 children. I like the sound of that prediction. I am already thinking of all my fun at buying birthday/Christmas/first day of school, etc... presents...

Grandma Yaklin

Leah said...

I like that...it means my gut is right about the baby being a girl-and the "Arby's mit" was wrong about it being a boy : )