Monday, December 8, 2008
Traveling with Baby Yaklin
I am in my 18th week and can now feel movement in my belly from the baby. So far, I have noticed it specifically while traveling. Friday night on my way home from work I felt the baby move for the first time while I was waiting to turn onto the interstate to head home. Saturday I felt the baby move on my decent into Dulles airport and on their people mover. Then today, I noticed the baby moving when I was driving to MD for the conference I am attending this week. Not sure if the baby likes the motion or is getting motion sick, but this is a fun feeling! I will be able to confirm these new sensations during our ultrasound next week, but until then, I'd like to say that I'm finally feeling the baby move! Yippee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
...could that little one have "Joosten blood"? Ha ha!!!
Just like your momma!
Post a Comment