We had our first appointment with the OBGYN today. I had a physical examination, blood tests, and a lesson in prenatal health 101...he was a wealth of information for the two of us. He also said that during our next appointment, I would have my first ultrasound...Owen and I are pretty excited to be able to see our baby! Yippee!
Oh yeah, I did come away from the appointment with a few instructions for vitamins and other supplements I should add to my daily routine. Lets just say that my medicine cabinet now rivals that of any senior citizen!
1 comment:
Laura
I'am glad you are feeling great. And Owen yes Laura will also drive your drunken ass home but remember that after she has the baby you gets to to get up with the little guy. She might have to feed the little guy but you have to bring the little guy to her.
love dad
Post a Comment